Connect Canon printer to iPhone: The amalgamation of smart devices, artificial technology, and IoT, has made things easier in our daily life.
Canon printers which are world known for their printing features can facilitate more handy printing if they connect to our mobile phones.
With millions of iPhone users across the world, it is a common question how to connect a canon printer to iPhone and the answer is quite straightforward.
Just a few clicks on the phone and a few taps on the printer panel will do the task. Do you also have the same query as an iPhone user?
Before performing the steps let’s take a look at the video presentation in which the person is showing the process.
How to connect Canon printer to iPhone?
Here is the simple process and can connect your canon printer to your iPhone in a few minutes.
Let’s start now.
- Firstly turn on your canon printer
- Secondly tap the settings button on the printer panel
- Click on wi-fi set up
- You will see the option for easy wireless / WL connect
- Press OK and your printer will start processing
- Once the connection is established, the printer panel screen will show the message to follow the instructions shown on your iPhone.
- In your iPhone, open the settings
- Now open the Wi-Fi setup
- Your printer’s wi-fi network will appear in a few seconds
- Select your canon printer Wi-Fi network
- At last enter the password to the Wi-Fi network
- Your printer will connect to your iPhone and you can start printing
How can I connect a Canon printer to iPhone without Wi-Fi?
With the help of a USB OTG cable, you can connect your canon printer to your smart iPhone without using Wi-Fi.
- Firstly turn on your canon printer
- Secondly take one end of the USB cable and connect it to the printer and then connect the other end to the USB OTG
- Now connect the USB OTG cable to your iPhone
- A plug-in pop-up will appear immediately on your phone
- Tap Ok to initiate to activate the device for printing
- Go to the picture/file/document that you want to print
- Select the document or picture you need to print
- Tap on the share icon
- Scroll down the screen and tap on the option to print
- Your printer’s name will display in the printer menu
- Lastly select the required option and tap on the print
- Your canon printer will give the printout.
“I want to connect my canon printer to Wi-Fi” How?
Many people ask how to connect a canon printer to Wi-Fi. It is a simple process, take a look at the following steps to learn.
- Firstly press the power button on your canon printer panel
- Secondly press on the settings icon
- Now click the right arrow, scroll to device settings and press ok
- Press the right arrow again until your see LAN settings and click OK
- Click the right arrow again and select Wireless LAN setup
- Your printer will start searching for a Wi-Fi signal at this time your Wi-Fi icon light will start blinking
- Now printer’s panel screen will show the message select access point
- Press the right arrow until you see the name of your wi-fi network
- Press ok on your desired network name
- It will ask you to enter the password
- Press ok once you enter the password
- Once connected the printer panel screen will show it as connected and will ask to press ok
- Lastly your printer is connected now, and you can start printing documents and pictures
Is it easy to connect the Canon TS3122 printer to the phone?
Yes , it is an easy process to connect your Canon TS3122, a user-friendly model and once you read the following steps you can immediately learn to connect the Canon TS3122 printer to your phone.
- The first process is to make sure that your printer is ON.
- Secondly press and hold the direct button until the network icon shows on the printer panel
- Next step, download the canon printer app for iPhone or Android which is Inkjet/SELPHY app from the App Store or Google play store.
- Now go to your device Apple or Android and open the Wi-Fi settings then connect to your canon printer.
- Now open the app that you have downloaded and tap on the search button
- Press ok on the next screen that reads ‘Print’ would like to find and connect to devices on your local network
- In the next step, you will be asked to select the wi-fi network from the list of shown network names.
- Enter your wi-fi password and press ok
- After a few seconds a screen will appear showing the message ‘settings information has been sent where you need to press ok
- Lastly at the next stage, you need to select your canon printer name which will appear in the list of the printers
- Congrats! Your printer is now connected.
“I want to connect the Canon TS3522 printer to iPhone” How?
Many people think that it is difficult to connect a printer to an iOS device, on the contrary, it is an extremely simple process to establish a connection between these two devices.
- Firstly turn on your printer
- Secondly on your iPhone, open App Store and then download and install Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY
- Press and hold the wireless connect button until the Wi-Fi icon flashes in the LCD panel on the printer
- Now register your canon printer with the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY
- Open the Canon Print app and Tap agree on the page that reads “For using services related to Canon product”
- Another window will appear that will ask you to Allow PRINT to track your activity across other companies apps and websites. You can choose any of the two given options that are Ask the app not to track or Allow
- On the next window tap on the search option to let the device search the available printers
- A screen will appear that reads ‘PRINT’ would like to find and connect to devices on your local network. On this option, tap ok
- Tap ok again on the next screen
- Tap on the option “JOIN” on the next screen and your mobile will take a few minutes to connect
- You will now need to select your wireless network
- Enter your password and tap ok
- Another window will appear asking you to visit the online setup guide in case you are facing any issues in connecting the printer. If you are facing any issues you can select the option Open Online Setup Guide or choose close
- Your printer is now connected and it is time that you can take a test print to confirm the successful connection between the two devices.
How can I connect a Canon printer to an iPhone hotspot?
Firstly, it is important for you to understand that this is one of the easiest questions that numerous individuals encounter. Secondly, the solution is straightforward and involves several simple steps.
Kindly find the steps to connect Canon printer to an iPhone hotspot:
- Firstly in your mobile, open the settings and activate the option of personal hotspot
- Now, select connect to wi-fi and locate the hotspot in the network options
- Enter your network name and then the password
- Any device that is connected to the same hotspot will detect the printer
- Your printer is now connected and can start printing right now
Is it possible to print from iPhone to a Canon printer without AirPrint?
Certainly, it is possible however the majority of printers support AirPrint technology however a few models may not support AirPrint.
Don’t worry, there is a simple procedure for this as well.
Take a look at the following steps:
- Firstly open the Canon PRINT app on your device
- Secondly switch on the printer’s wi-fi by pressing the Wi-Fi button on the printer panel
- Open settings in your iPhone and turn on Wi-Fi
- Go to other networks and locate your printer and select it
- Open the image/document/web page that you want to print and tap the share icon
In the next window tap on print with the Canon PRINT app and get the printout.
If you follow the instructions provided in the article, connecting an iPhone to a Canon printer would be a simple task. This blog serves as a user-friendly guide to help you connect your phone or portable device.
If you encounter any difficulties in connecting your phone to your Canon printer, please leave a comment below, and we will endeavor to respond with a solution as soon as possible.
Frequently Answer Question’s (FAQ’s)
You can try several things to fix up this issue –
Go to your printer’s network settings and make sure that the Wi-Fi is on
Make sure that your canon printer is connected to Wi-Fi similar to your iPhone.
Check and ensure that your printer is not blacklisted or blocked on the network
Install the Canon PRINT app
Check that your canon printer is on
Tap on more
Tap on the option Bluetooth setup.
Follow the instructions shown on your phone to pair it with Bluetooth.
Certainly, Canon printers are always updated with the latest technology and thus designed to coordinate with the other devices successfully. You can always print through Canon while using your iPhone either through AirPrint or by downloading the Canon PRINT app.